The L'Enfant Trust offers internships to undergraduate and graduate students, or community members, passionate about Historic Preservation, Urban Planning, Real Estate, Architecture or a related field. Independent and motivated individuals with an interest in community revitalization, real estate development and the economics of historic preservation are encouraged to apply.
Sample Learning Opportunities:
- Assist with photography and historic property inspections
- Assist with project administration of Historic Properties Redevelopment Program projects and events
- Research building histories, historic preservation methods & technologies
- Administer and update Easement Property Database
- Help to develop e-newsletters, mailings, and technical assistance requests
If you are interested in an internship, please contact email@example.com.